Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cold Snap Saturday

Breakfast: This morning I woke up to a nicely chilly apartment. On the menu: eggs, toast, and turkey sausage.
Mr. Greens was home with me, and we took our time before heading out the door to go shopping. My friend Anne and her boyfriend Victor were having a barbeque at their store, so we headed over to check it out. It was a great day to be outside, the weather was so nice!
Anne:
Victor (waving a skull):
Lunch:
I ate a burger with cheese, and on the side a few Zapp's potato chips. Plus a Newcastle. Or two.After grocery shopping, we went on a date that I've been planning for a few weeks. Albasha is one of my favorite restaurants, mostly because I love Greek food.
We ordered the fried haloom cheese appetizer.
We both ordered the souvlaki sandwich. It came with a feta cheese salad and hummus on the side.
Afterward we went next door to Marble Slab Creamery. I have been wanting to try their frozen yogurt for awhile. There were three choices: vanilla, chocolate, or both. I got a swirl, with butterfinger smashed in.
This was a small! Mr. Greens had half a waffle cone.

No comments: