Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Three Fruits a Day

This morning I had…wait for it…a green smoothie! 002

It was the usual almond milk, spinach, frozen banana, flax seed concoction. Today however, I added chia seeds. 003

Verdict is still out on this one. They kind of became gelatinous which was an interesting texture to suck up through a straw. Very flan like. I see why chia is used as vegan pudding.

Morning snack was a golden nugget clementine. Sweet.019

Lunch was leftover pasta with pesto and spinach. Today I added a little tuna from a can and a couple of walnut halves.026

I spy a fish in the above picture. (Hint: not the tuna)

Snacks followed a couple of hours later. A small banana and a few mini chocolate covered pretzels.

010

043

When I got home I prepared dinner and then took a walk. When I got home, I didn’t want to eat the hot food, so I am eating an apple, and crackers and cheese, sipping chardonnay. Not too shabby.

082060

088

1 comment:

Alarico Adalbert said...

I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Pedro! Pedro and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turnaround time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr. Pedro is an incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple of offers on properties before my final purchase and Pedro was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Pedro and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud homeowner! I would encourage you to consider Pedro and his loan company for any kind of loan.

# Car loan

# Home loan

# Business loan

# Personal loan



Mr, Pedro Loan Offer

Email- pedroloanss@gmail.com.