Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Three Fruits a Day

This morning I had…wait for it…a green smoothie! 002

It was the usual almond milk, spinach, frozen banana, flax seed concoction. Today however, I added chia seeds. 003

Verdict is still out on this one. They kind of became gelatinous which was an interesting texture to suck up through a straw. Very flan like. I see why chia is used as vegan pudding.

Morning snack was a golden nugget clementine. Sweet.019

Lunch was leftover pasta with pesto and spinach. Today I added a little tuna from a can and a couple of walnut halves.026

I spy a fish in the above picture. (Hint: not the tuna)

Snacks followed a couple of hours later. A small banana and a few mini chocolate covered pretzels.

010

043

When I got home I prepared dinner and then took a walk. When I got home, I didn’t want to eat the hot food, so I am eating an apple, and crackers and cheese, sipping chardonnay. Not too shabby.

082060

088

No comments: