Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Monday…

This morning I had nonfat Voskos yogurt, granola, and a drizzle of honey. Do I need to mention it was fabulous? I might switch up my breakfasts once I eat my stash of yogurts.

008

Snack included half a Cool Mint Chocolate Clif bar. 015

I like to cut them up into little bite sized hunks. I read on someone’s blog that they couldn’t eat more than half of a Clif bar at a time because they are filling. Fo’ serious? I could easily eat two*. They’re like dense granola bars, that’s all. The reason I eat half of one these days is for portion control, and I’d rather get my calories else where, and I find that the energy I get from half of one is just as good.

Lunch was fresh from the freezer.002

Boyfriend-made Beef stew!020

Afterward I really wanted something sweet, so I had tea. I bought Gingerbread Spice this weekend. I’m a sucker for the seasonal tea, what can I tell ya.011

It smells terrific!

Around 3:00 I had a few carrots and hummus.023

025

On the way home I had a nice apple and a piece of sharp cheddar cheese.  I was a hungry lady today.014022

These are some dull gray backgrounds. I need placemats at work!

Once I got home, I decided to roast a chicken over onions, garlic, and carrots. We decided to make mashed potatoes too. It turned out really well. 027 028

Carrots and onions draining: 039

My trough, errr, plate:047 041

I love roasted carrots, especially carrots soaked in pan juices*. 

 

*see this is why you're fat

No comments: