Monday, November 30, 2009

Frozen Burrito Success

Breakfast was the usual yogurt, granola and coffee. But today I had fage 0% and ginger snap granola! 024

Lunch was a burrito that I had made yesterday and stuck in the freezer. I made a big batch in hopes that they would turn out well and save me money on Amy’s darn burritos.

The inside was wild rice, black beans, pinto beans, onions, green bell pepper, chicken, green salsa, black olives, and a little cheese. 134026

I ended up eating the insides with salsa like a burrito bowl, with maybe a quarter of the tortilla. It was tasty, and Mr. Greens and I are already coming up with a more improved future recipe.

In the afternoon I had carrots and hummus. 030

In the morning I had half a Clif bar (no picture).

Dinner was a recipe I’ve made once before: Broccoli, shells, cheese, and shrimp. It’s a little hot! I like to add red pepper flakes and season the shrimp with creole seasonings.  This is better with pecorino romano, but the italian blend we had worked well enough. 037

And for no reason at all, here’s my Hedwig sticking out her tongue.110

I call her my little pug. My special one.

No comments: