Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mugshots

Let’s not pretend this is a blog about something else. It’s about my food, what I eat, and if you’re lucky maybe a recipe or a book recommendation. The reason I write this is because I read several blogs and often feel like my new little blog just doesn’t compare in any way.  The reason I write a blog is for myself though, not for others. Moving on.

Breakfast:

  • voskos plain 0%
  • french vanilla almond granola (bulk bin)
  • honey
  • satsuma
  • a bite of a Nature Valley Peanut butter bar (photo not found)

 

001

002

Snack was a whole carrot and a half of a Clif bar.007004 

I’m lovin’ the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut. Lunch was simple black beans and rice005 

spiced up with salsa, tomatoes, and an ounce of havarti. I thought about swinging by the cafeteria at lunch for some lettuce to go with this, but ended up working out the whole time.

009

I came home and ate a simple dinner of steamed broccoli, roasted chickpeas, and sauteed shrimp, but forgot to take a picture! Instead I’ll leave you with a picture of our new stackable mugs. I love them.

043

050

We have a problem with storage, otherwise I would have a million different plates and bowls. These stacking mugs take up very little room, and both of us approved of them (quite a feat).

The good news for today is that I met my calorie goals. Usually I’m over.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Nice mugs! Where did you find them?

beans said...

World Market!
They had white ones, striped ones, espresso sized, and jumbo sized too!