Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gross Baby Food

For breakfast I had a Clif bar.048

I know I know, breakfast of champions. It was tasty though :)

I snacked on nuts and granola.047 055 I need little dishes for work. Sometimes I just leave food in a measuring cup (especially nuts and granola) and snack out of it, but it might be more cheery to have little bowls for food.

Lunch was split pea soup. We usually make big batches of soup and freeze several servings in quart sized bags for easy meals later. Mr. Greens labeled this one: 

045

It may look like gross baby food, but it tastes and smells wonderful! 050

I will definitely make more split pea soup this winter, and next time cut the ham in half.

A snack later was a few more cashews, and an unphotographed Cascadian Farm bar. One of my coworkers gave it to me awhile ago, for some reason I’ve been hoarding it until today.

cbar

I thought it was pretty good, but not as interesting as I imagined it would be. It was a typical granola bar, slightly hard and slightly chewy but mostly sticky. The biggest pro was a minor coconut flavor aftertaste.

Dinner was leftover jambalaya. 064

*Update* My eyes were so dry all day from wearing contacts, but it was nice to be able to see people’s faces down a hallway for once.

No comments: