Monday, January 4, 2010

Back in the Saddle

This morning for breakfast I had steel cut oatmeal with walnuts and chopped dates.013

I also had coffee with sugar and half and half.

For lunch I had a Roly Poly wrap, one I always get -the California Hummer. 
It contains: Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Provolone Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado, Carrot, Cucumber, Green Pepper, Sprouts, Creamy Caesar Dressing

026 025

With the sandwich I had a few Kettle Backyard BBQ chips. Yum!024

After lunch I had a clementine.029

Then snacked on a few cashews and drank a cup of gingerbread spice tea.035

For dinner Mr. Greens tried his hand at making my jambalaya recipe. I must say it turned out pretty well. 039

044 Dinner was accompanied by a Sam Adams Light (and a half). 045

I’m about ready to conk out. My stomach feels way too full, and to think I almost went back for seconds!

No comments: