Saturday, January 16, 2010

Waffles and Jambalaya

Nothing beats waffles for breakfast!023

I had mine topped with pear slices and walnut pieces, plain and simple. We also had coffee.007

002

I ate the rest of the pear, and most of another pear. There is a small window for pear ripeness is my excuse. 038

We made jambalaya for future dinner, and I had a cheese, hummus, and vegetable sampling to tide me over. 087

082 084

After some eating in the kitchen, I put my food on a plate and sat down. 093

We met my friend Anne for coffee, even though it was cold and raining. 098 I got a soy latte. Nice foam. Too bad I didn’t take off the top for the picture.094

And we had jambalaya for dinner! It was tasty. There is a future post coming with a jambalaya tutorial, whether you want it or not.104

Plus I drank  shiraz which went unphotographed.

1 comment:

Nicci said...

I need some hummus in my life. I have a can of chickpeas staring at me int he kitchen. Your waffles looks good too. love the pears