Monday, October 26, 2009

Back to the Grind

As per usual, Monday morning was rushed. For breakfast I had a Kashi Dark Chocolate Coconut barand half a grapefruit
I snacked later on half a Blueberry Crisp Clif
I surprised myself by liking this one. I don't usually like fruit flavored granola bars. I prefer muffins or the real thing!
I dragged my butt to the gym today. Was so not feeling it, but once I was there everything was fine. Isn't that always the case?
For lunch I packed an enchilada and a half, plus extra tomatilla sauce. I listened to my senses and only ate a whole enchilada. 2/3 of the below picture. It was so tasty.On the side I ate a carrot and a few grape tomatoes.I missed my hummus, although the carrots and tomatoes didn't really need it. Very good produce.
I was super-snacky today, and I think it was all due to being very tired. I had almonds and puffins. Sorry for the recycled pics, I have no excuse.Dinner was a success. I made a pasta with broccoli and shrimp. It was topped with pecorino romano, and liberally spiced with red pepper flakes and roasted garlic. Yum!
This post has to be a little short because Mr. Beans needs to further his education and write a paper!
'Til next time - check out the fruit basket my mater bought me. Wasn't that sweet? Nice pears too! I can't wait to eat them.

No comments: