Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Hot Mess

Last night I soaked some steel cut oats in anticipation of this morning's breakfast. I popped the container in the microwave and within a few minutes there was an exploding sound. Every single wall of the microwave was covered in oats. Luckily I had yogurt as a backup. Voskos full fat plain topped with Super Nutty granola from the bulk bin.
And a delightful pear.
I accidentally bought the full fat Voskos. My spoon could stand up straight in it! I only had half of the container, which still brought my breakfast to a whopping 20 grams of fat. Whew!
I snacked later on a mini Larabar.
Lunch was one I've been dreaming of. A veggie sandwich with sprouts, hummus, and mushrooms. Couldn't quite fit the spinach or avocado. There might be a repeat tomorrow.
On the side I had some Food Should Taste Good Olive chips.
Dinner was a simple pita pizza. I made mine with onions, black olives, red bell pepper, mushrooms, and anchovy. There was also a small ear of corn on the side. It didn't want it's picture taken.
Good Night!

No comments: