Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bread Pudding Doesn't Cure the Blues

Finally a day off of work!
I woke up late and had Cream of Wheat plus an Italian Roast coffee.
Lunch was on the road, and I didn't have a camera on me. Someone brought home a piece of bread pudding with Jack Daniels butter sauce. It was tasty, but too sweet.
Dinner was late. I've been meaning to roast that acorn squash, but I didn't feel up to it today. I've been feeling blue.
Tonight we had an easy dinner- boyfriend made burritos. Mine had rice, beans, cheese, salsa, and onions.
We split a beer, a Modelo that has been hanging out in the back of the fridge for months.
Tomorrow and the next day I will be traveling for work, so there will be no blog posts. Unfortunately the weather looks bad where I'm going too! Hail and severe thunderstorms - keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: