Friday, October 23, 2009

Taste Explosions

Today's post might be a little short because I'm trying to get a lot (of chores) done.
Breakfast was a nonfat Voskos greek yogurt, topped with super nutty granola and honey.This combo had my mouth yelling, "I love it! I love it! I love it!'There was no snackage for me today. My boss went to Zea Rotisserie and Grill, and offered to pick up for everyone. The menu was so big that I had trouble figuring out what to get. What I ended up with was a Carving Board Sandwich with a side of Corn grits. It came in a microwarmable container. Good to know.The grits were my favorite part, and very different from the grits I make at home; more of a sweet mush with corn niblets, milk, sugar(?), and butter. It was like a sweet, creamy corn pudding.After my food coma wore off, I felt a little better. I stopped at the library after work, which was nice. Unfortunately they didn't have about 8 of the books I wanted. :(

For dinner I decided to make a simple stirfry. It contained yellow squash, carrot, celery, edamame, onions, shrimp, bell pepper, and mushrooms on top of brown rice. The sauce is one I've used before.
My pictures of the stirfry came out horribly -
Flash:
No flash:With dinner I drank a club soda with a twist of grapefruit.Now I'm moving on to the One and Only...

No comments: