Saturday, October 3, 2009

Feeling the Octoberfest

Today I took my coffee to go, with a slice of zucchini bread on the side.

I did my usual grocery shopping, and guess what? I stayed under budget this week! I was talking with my mother about this. I've noticed that even if I don't need groceries, I still spend the same amount of money every week, on just random stuff or on "stocking up". I've stocked up so much that we don't have room for much more.
We have room for dairy, bread, and produce though!
Veggies:
White and yellow corn
Grape tomatoesCarrotsAn onionand Celery, Broccoli, and 2 artichokesFruit:
Bananas CantaloupeGrapefruit pearsand freshly picked, non-waxed, local Gala applesPrettyThere were also 3 limes.
Other:
Swiss cheeselentils
And from Albertson's I only bought 4 things, one of which was alcohol. I'm excited to try both of these:I also bought my boyfriend a surprise. He loves Boddington.
My eyes are feeling less dry today. I drank a ton of water yesterday and used drops. This has happened to me before, but I don't know what it means. I let myself wear mascara today :).

No comments: